Your car’s starter is an electrical motor that is connected to the battery and sets the engine in motion when you turn the ignition.
Ford Motorcraft uses starter motors which are designed and tested specifically for your Ford and are competitively priced.
|Repairs||Ka, Fiesta, Fusion,|
|Mondeo, Kuga (RRP)||S-MAX, Galaxy (RRP)||Transit / Tourneo Connect (RRP)||Transit (RRP)|
|Replace starter motor*||£229||£239||£269||£349||£199||£279|
* Excludes Galaxy> 1.9 Turbo Diesel 2000-2006
* Excludes Fiesta 2008-2012> 1.6 Turbo Diesel with Stop Start engine
* Excludes Transit 2006> 2.2 Duratorq with Stop Start engine.
* Excludes B-MAX 2012> 1.5 D/TORQ STG VI(+)STOP/START
* Excludes Fiesta 2012> 1.6D-TORQ TDCi(+)STOP/START SYS (OE)
* Excludes Transit Tourneo Custom 2012> All Variants
What to look out for
Ford Motorcraft servicing, MOT, tyres and repairs are available at participating Ford Dealers for Ford passenger cars and commercial vehicles with up to and including 2.5L engines and are applicable to retail customers only. All published prices are recommended retail prices and include parts, labour and VAT. RS models and LPG derivatives are excluded.