Warranty Administrator & Service Advisor- Part Time - approx 28 Hours per week
(Part Time role - Can be flexible in agreeing hours to suit school hours, etc)
Joining the Hills Ford Kidderminster team as a Warranty Administrator and Service Advisor, you will be responsible for administering all warranty claims with Ford Motor Company as well as providing support for our busy service department. You will also be required to assist on our main service desk and be the first point of contact with our customers.
The Warranty Administrator role is the key contact between the dealership, customers and the manufacturer. You must fully understand the manufacturer’s policies and procedures in order to manage customer claims, ensuring that all warranty repair orders are written for proper compliance, accuracy and legibility according to the policies and procedures.
You will be fully responsible for communicating all compliance concerns and keeping current on all manufacturer recalls and Technical Service Bulletins. You will efficiently handle and resolve all claim corrections, reviewing and managing all ageing claim reports.
- Input all claim details i.e. labour item codes and parts numbers and produce warranty invoice and transmit to warranty provider, ensuring that all claims are transmitted
- Identify from warranty returns parts for return and those for disposal and inform parts department of action required
- Check any claims rejected and resubmit errors or in conjunction with manager investigate why rejected
- Carry out in house warranty audits and participate in manufacturer warranty audits as required
- Meet and greet customers, qualify work, and identify customer's additional needs at vehicle drop-off
- Efficiently manage customer communication through repairs with timely progress updates and gaining authorisation for additional work.
- To discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer, where appropriate.
- Be transparent and conduct efficient handovers fully explaining repairs and invoices for customers.
- Answer incoming customer enquiry & booking calls
- Conduct customer satisfaction follow up calls
- Skills & Experience required for the job:
- Keyboard skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous mechanical experience an advantage but not at all essential
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Competencies required for the job:
- Data Analysis
- Collates, organises and interprets data in order to provide clear and comprehensible information
- Prompts and responds to different ways of working in the face of changing situations.
- Disciplined Work Approach
- Tackles tasks in a structured systematic manner, ensuring completion to plan and to quality standards.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Bereavement leave
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
Apply with Full CV to email@example.com